Ғιɛ Δκнмα(Ғ.Δ)
NEW YEAR 2011 ~!!!
Saturday, January 1, 2011 • 6:24 AM • 0 comments



wahh ~
sedar tak sedar da pown masuk 2011 ~
chee ~
hee happy new year to all my friend...
this new year im so happy ^_^
coz sudaa mcm2 berita gembira fie denga in the new year ..
hee in the new year fie na keep up my self ~!
wanna do the best fo me and all owang yang fie sayang :D
hahahaha ~
malam new year td ..
mcm2 fie tgok ~
a lot of love , laugh and happiness (;
fie hope bende neyy berterusan ouh ^_^
no more sad and uncomfortable feling...
tatew siapa bole buad fie moody g ..
hahaha :D
and ..
fie hope this year akan jd the best year dalam hidup kowang jugge k ~!!
caiyok~!!
fo kowang pnye cita2 ...
fie hope tercapai..
hahaha..
last word from me ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR ~!!!
cheers ~!



SOME WORDS!

★DASHBOARD | +★FOLLOW
BEST VIEW - GOOGLE CHROME ^^
▲MOSHI - MOSHI ^^
WATASHI Ғιɛ Δκнмα:)
or u can call me ҒƖЄ or Δκнмα ^^,thank you coz dropp-in at my page !  Si comell
buzzin around ^^
The Owner
Stuff
Tagboard

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: By Me ^^ [Fie Akhma]